Victoria Silvstedt shows of her rocking body

0 comments

Ten years ago, when I was still just a kid, I first sawVictoria Silvstedt in a comedy or something and I was completely amazed by how hot this peach was. I dreamed of her and I even planned to marry one day a hot Swedish chick who looks exactly like her: perfectly shaped body, long blonde hair and a pair of ocean blue eyes that will make men shiver instantly.
Unfortunately not all Swedish chicks are as hot as this babe and unless you need extremely strong prescription glasses, you will immediately notice how strikingly gorgeous she is even though she’s in her late 30s now. Her peak of popularity was about 10 years ago when she became Playmate of the year and rocked everyone’s minds with many other stunning shoots for mens magazines.
Since then she kept looking hot as usual and her new photoshoots never disappoint. Here we’ve gotVictoria Silvstedt showing off her drool inducing body in an amazing swimsuit photo session on a yacht. I’m pretty sure you’d all love to share that yacht with her, right?







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails