Sexy Kim Kardashian Takes It Off For ‘Harper’s Bazaar’

0 comments
Not afraid to flaunt her stunning physique, Kim Kardashian bared all for photographer Amanda de Cadenet in the May issue of Harper’s Bazaar.In a stunning spread that empowers women to celebrate their bodies, the E! reality beauty opted out of any retouching while embracing her curves.


Catherine Zeta Jones and Kim Kardashian   Nude Beauties | beauty body image




Talking about her infamous figure, Kim said: “I don’t get why everyone is always going on about my butt. I’m Armenian. It’s normal. My butt is probably not as big as you might think, because I have small legs and a small waist, which makes it appear bigger.”

On her insecurities while growing up, the brunette beauty dishes, “I was wearing a C cup by the time I was 11. I would go to bed and pray, ‘Please, Lord, don’t let my boobs grow any bigger.’ I hated what was happening.”

As for the concept behind the spread, Kim tells, “I think the message is embrace your curves and who you are. I feel proud if young girls look up to me and say, ‘I’m curvy, and I’m proud of it now.’”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails