Brazilian model Raica Oliveira in lingerie

1 comments


Raica Oliveira is yet another Brazilian model who’s sex appeal knows no bounds. This is evidenced by the lingerie photo shoot she did for this month’s Maxim Brazil. In news that surprises no one, she once dated soccer star Ronaldo. If I lived in one of those countries where soccer was really the only sport going I would show my adolescent son pics of babes like Raica here at a young age and point out that babes like this could be his if he just practiced his ass off playing ‘football’. By the time he was in his teen years I think there’d be no doubt he would be a star. Alas, I live in America where being a good soccer player is the equivalent of being a good minor league baseball player. Beats a real job, but good luck scoring supermodels. I don’t even know what I am talking about anymore.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails