Dorota Gardias is one super sexy weather presenter

0 comments
 
Dorota Gardias appears on the cover of and inside this month’s CKM. I think it’s the Polish version of the magazine, but what do I know? I do know that she is one beautiful female and therefore anything else I say from here on out is pretty pointless, but I’m going to keep typing anyway. Hang with me. Now I tried to find out more about this Dorota Gardias, but there are many confusing issues I ran into while doing so. One, Wiki
(via Google’s great translation service) calls her either Dorota Gardias-Leather or Dorota Gardias-Skin, when in fact I think her name is Dorota Gardias-Skóra. Yeah. That makes more sense than the first two. Next, it says that she is a weather presenter, which pisses me off. Poland gets her for a weather presenter while we mostly get nerdy guys in bad suits for our weather presenters? Once again, America disappoints.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails