Adriana Lima looking hot in skimpy lingerie

0 comments

I don’t have a clue when these lingerie pics withAdriana Lima were taken but since I’ve seen almost every pic out there with this peach and I don’t remember seeing these yet, I’m pretty sure these fresh lingerie pics have to be brand spanking new.
Adriana Lima is a fresh mama and she already looks just as stunning as before which is really impressive if you would ask me. In just a couple of months after giving birth this babe is already back to looking hot and ready to show off her incredible beauty and bodacious curves for our viewing pleasure.
She was off our radar last year but this year she seems to be back in our lives and minds pretty fast. We’ve posted a stupendous pictorial from the Spanish Vogue with her just a couple of weeks ago and today we’ve found these incredible lingerie pictures that will make you love Adriana again.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails