Italians gorgeous Model Rosaria Cannavo

0 comments
Rosaria Cannavo


It’s been a while since I featured an Italian on this site.  And boy was that a dumb move.  I really can’t decide what I like more, Italians or the Latinas.  It’s a fun problem to have.  Well give one to the Italians with Rosaria Cannavo, a gorgeous mid twenties model/TV gal.
In case you might have missed the show “Uno, Due, Tre…Stalla,” Rosario was burning up the airwaves with this reality show.  Although it’s anyone’s guess as to why they’d throw the word “Stall” in there.  If if had anything to do with bathroom sex, then I like it.
Unfortunately Cannavo is an ex WAG who was sucked in by the allure of babies on the field kicking balls.  Whatever.  I’d let her kick my balls.

More of Rosario after the jump

Uncoached

Uncoached


Uncoached

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails