TiffanyJewel Sexy Model Mom of the Day

0 comments
http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n401/algiere7/tiff5.jpg

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my page.  My name is TiffanyJewel and I am a mother of three amazing little boys.  I am currently updating my portfolio, so I am doing limited TF at this time.  I am very choosy who I work with on a TF basis so I will only do so if I feel it will benefit my portfolio.

My goal is to be in Maxim or similar magazines, calendars, and posters.  I am also interested in doing promotional work, fitness magazines, and music videos as well as work in these fields:

Promotional work
Fitness
Casual
Swimwear
Lingerie
Pin-up
Glamour
Boudiour
Implied Nude(Higher Rates)
Nude(Higher Rates)

My rates are reasonable.  To book me please send a message with information on the project.

I have been getting alot of questions about my nationality....so here it is.... smile  I am half Italian/ half native american



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails