Meet Goa's bindaas Heroine

0 comments




 
Shobha Warrier in Chennai

Piaa made her debut in Poi Solla Porom, the Tamil remake of Khosla ka Khosla. The movie was produced by Priyadarshan and UTV Movies.

Piaa's second film was Aegan, the Tamil remake of Main Hoon Na. Now, she's back with her third film, the much hyped Goa, directed by Venkat Prabhu and produced by Soundarya Rajnikanth.

Shobha Warrier finds out more.

How did you get the offer to act in Goa?

Vijay, the director of Poi Solla Porom is like a mentor to me. If there's a good project, he would always recommend my name. He called me up one day to tell me that Venkat Prabhu would be calling me. You see, I had met him (Venkat) on the sets of Aegan where Ajith sir had introduced me to him. Like Vijay sir said, Venkat Prabhu called me and told me about the role. In 15 days, I was shooting on the beaches of Lankavi in Malaysia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails